Friday, December 9, 2016

Holiday's

I'm at the point in life, where there is less of activities to do and more of me in body size.  This set of holiday's will be with just me and my husband!  We don't get out and about to visit much!  He works all week and doesn't feel like doing anything but resting on the weekends.... I understand that and don't push him, to do much!  
We stay pretty much to ourselves, and leave the drama to the people who enjoy it........less stress for us! So, I send out gift cards to a select few, and we just stay home and I cook a meal.........we eat, watch TV or do things on the computer..... exciting, huh?  Either way, we are not on the roads, where the traffic can cause all kinds of problems, we're not out in public, where all types of crimes are being committed.  We, are safely inside our world, with no outside interference!  Cozy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment